Sunday, March 16, 2014

Review: Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea

Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge

          Hi everyone! Today will be my review of the Red Rose Simply Indulgent teas. The ones I was able to try were Creme Caramel and Decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon! I received both of these favors courtesy of +Influenster and @ShareRedRoseTea in my #JAdoreVoxBox. This products retails for $4.99 for a box of 20 tea bags on the Red Rose website. If you are looking to pick this product up in stores, you may locate one with the Red Rose Store Locator.  




          According to the Red Rose Website, Creme Caramel is described as:
"Leaves from the world's finest tea estates are masterfully blended with the luscious and natural flavor of sweet caramel. In one sip, your taste buds will experience the layers of rich flavor and an aroma that will comfort through the very last drop."
          According to the Red Rose Website, Decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon is described as:
"The fresh, crisp and natural flavor of Lemon Chiffon is the perfect complement to the rich undertones of carefully selected tea leaves, sourced from the finest tea estates. This naturally decaffeinated blend delivers both depth and the precise hint of sweetness to unveil sheer decadence and endless aroma."
         As for my thoughts on this product, I have different thought based on the flavor. For Creme Caramel, it taste exactly like the flavor mentioned. Sometimes I find that when a tea has a certain flavor, especially unnatural flavors like desserts or fruits, it tends to have a subtle taste to it. However, there is nothing subtle about this flavor. While I was drinking the Creme Caramel, the flavor definitely over powered the taste of "tea," as in the herbal taste most tea gives off. It is extremely sweet. So even though it is a black tea, there is no need for you to add sugar. If you don't like sweet teas, these are definitely not for you, especially the Simply Indulgent Creme Caramel from Red Rose. As for Lemon Chiffon, I felt like this was a lot more tone down than Creme Caramel. It was definitely less sweet and less flavorful than the Creme Caramel. I could taste more of the "tea" than I could of the Lemon Chiffon. With Creme Caramel I don't recommend sweetening it up with sugar or honey, but with Lemon Chiffon you may sweeten it up without over doing it. 

My Overall Rating: 90/100 for Creme Caramel, 85/100 for Lemon Chiffon

Honestly though, tea is a very personal thing because it all depends on what you like to drink and taste. For more information, visit Red Rose Tea WebsiteFacebook, Twitter.

If you have tried these out, let me know your thoughts!

Until next time...
-Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment