Monday, March 31, 2014

March Beauty Favorites

          It's that time of month again for favorites! Not too many this month. I rarely use new products because I am working on finishing some of my already opened products. I'll try a little hard next month since I have been hauling and hauling and hauling. Anyways, enjoy!

With all the sunshine I've been wearing less sweaters and more blouses. Since it's been winter and I don't have a tan (yet) this powder is perfect for that sun kissed glow! I slather some on my neck and chest and it's an instant glow.




I know spring is here, but for those rainy days this makes the perfect look. I do a smokey look with this as my base, and it is completely wearable during the day due to the shimmer that takes away from how dark the color is. It's also extremely creamy and easy to apply, and also works great for those running late days! This is limited edition so I would recommend picking it up sooner.


This palette has been such a time saver for me! (Can you tell it's been getting hard for me to wake up and get ready on time? lol) The colors are so pigmented and so easily blended that getting ready takes only a minute (well getting my eyes ready lol).

These are by far my most used because they are neutral for work!


I am so very in love with this lipstick. It's not your typical nude and it has a very strong purple undertone. However, it gives you that edge like if you were to wear blue lipstick. It is limited edition, so go out and grab it quick!




If every lip gloss came like this it would be amazing. It's glossy, not sticky, and surprisingly pigmented! Not to mention it smells and taste great. I've been topping every bright lipstick with this gloss because it tones down the color, but still gives you a great look.


Of all the face washes I have tried, this is by far my favorite. I feel like it really cleans my skin and removes all my makeup so easily. It also foams up with is a definite plus!

This lotion is so amazing for when you just get out of the sun! It's been getting hot lately, and I find that my drive home from work involves a good 15-20 minutes exposed to the sun and it's burning rays. This lotion gently soothes the skin and it smells great!

          I hope you enjoy, as always! If you have any favorites for this month, I would love to hear about them!

Until next time...
-Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment