Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Influenster Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace


+Influenster @GilletteVenus #InASnap

          Hi everyone! Today will be my review of the Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace. I received this product courtesy of influenster. This product retails from $9.49 to $12.99 depending on where you purchase the razor. There are also constant coupons available for Gillette in the Sunday Paper and probably online too! You can pick this up from Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Amazon, Ulta, and any other place you find razors. As with any product I receive, all opinions are my own.

          Let's see some pictures before we dig in shall we?






          According to the Gillette website, the product is described as:

    • Mini handle that’s easy to grip and convenient to store
    • Embrace’s 5 blades to get virtually every hair
    • Water activated Ribbon of Moisture for a smooth glide
    • Fits any cartridge

          According to the Gillette Website, the product is described as:
"Our mini razor, experience instant smoothness on-the-go with the Snap with Embrace Razor. With five curve-hugging blades and a portable compact, you’ll be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere."
          Do I believe this product gives you instant smoothness on-the-go? Yes!

          As for my thoughts on this product, I absolutely love it! When I first got this product, I honestly thought it could not live up to the expectations. It even said on the packaging that no shaving cream was needed and I literally laughed out loud. However, after trying this product, I am a believer. First off, this razor gave me the closest shave I have ever gotten. Thus, leaving my legs amazingly smooth. Second, the blue stuff on the razor is magical. Whatever it is, it definitely is replacing my shaving cream. My legs weren't cut or irritated from the razor, even on the first shave. The razor comes with a blue pod, which makes it perfect for traveling because your razor has somewhere to live. On top of that, the blue pod has holes for the water to drain out so your pod isn't keeping moisture and becoming gross and gunky.
         Though I have many good things to say about this product, there is one con: the handle. The purpose of the handle is to make it travel friendly, however, it is a little awkward to hold. For most razors, you can grip it with your hand, but for this razor you grip it with your thumb and pointer finger. So there is some learning involved. It's not like it takes forever to get use to, but just be prepared for your shaving process to feel a little different. If the handle is bugging you, just buy the other Venus Razor with the same head (I'm pretty sure Gillette has a regular handle razor that uses the same head as this one.) Now you may be thinking, what would I go this one? First off, it's great for travel or everyday in the purse! It has its own case. Second, you don't need shaving cream! Just wet the head and you are good to go. There are have been many days where I have forgotten to shave that pesky underarm area and guess what razor I used? Yup, this one. Wet it, shave, and I am good to go! Quick and easy.

My overall rating: 90/100

If you have tired this product, I would love to know your thoughts!

Until next time...
-Cindy

For more information on this product you can check out:
Gillette Venus Website
Gillette Venus Facebook
Gillette Venus Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment