Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Beauty Favorites

          Hi everyone! What do you know, another month gone by. Seriously where is time going? Since another month has come and gone, here comes another favorites post!

Besides from the product being named after me, it gives such a beautiful natural flush and glow to the cheeks! Best part is, I got it on sale when theBalm had their flash sale and proceeds when to a great cause!



So I have been extremely lazy this month, and by that I mean snoozing my alarm 4-5 times so I don't have time to do makeup. So what to do when you have no time? You use 2 in one products! It's a blush, it's a highlighter, and it gets my cheeks on and me out the door!



I LOVE the color tattoos!! Everytime they come out with a new collection I literally run to the drugstore to pick it up! This one is a little different than the others, but my most favorite way to wear it is not alone but under shadows. Honestly, try it, its a great way to vamp up your look. 



What do you know, another color tattoo! This one is the perfect everyday base for my shimmery shadows. It just gives my shadows the kick that it needs.



This is such a beautiful my lips but better color! I have been very lazy in the lip department so I have been slapping on this just to have something on my lips. Bonus, it's very moisturizing!


Product is so amazing! It's a subtle wash of color, but the formula is just absolutely stunning. Plus, it will stain your lips unlike the elixirs from the original line.


This is probably the strongest fragrance I have in my collection. It's a very sweet smell and literally lingers all day long. 

I was sent this from influenster and let me tell you, it's awesome! You don't need a shaving cream which is why it's perfect of on the go. Best part is, it does not irritate my skin! 

          So not that many favorites this month. I have basically been using the same products in my collection from past months. However, that doesn't mean I won't have reviews coming at you! So stay tuned! If you have any favorites for the month, I would love to hear about them in the comments below!

Until next time...
-Cindy







No comments:

Post a Comment