Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Lips But Better Lip Products

           Hi everyone! Today will be a post about lips products, but most specifically, lips products that are very similar to the color of my lips! Let me tell you, my lips are extremely pigmented (you will see from the products I show)! Depending on how dehydrated I am, the more red my lips tend to get. However, they tend to remain a more rosy color. So if your lips are like mine, then this post is for you!

This is probably the most pink out of all the products. It comes off a little more pink in the photo than it is in real life, but for those days I'm not dehydrated, it is a nice match for my lips.



Of all the lips products featured, this is the closest to my lip color! So naturally for days in which I don't know how to dress my lips, this is what I go to. 



If I'm looking for something long lasting, this is my go to! It's extremely long lasting, and great for those nights out!



For those days I'm dehydrated, which is pretty often, this color is great! Not only does it even my lips out, it moisturizes as well! 



Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm in Spirited Spice
This is probably the easiest my lips but better product. No mirror needed, I just slap it on and I'm good to go. Big plus, it's extremely moisturizing! 



          So just a few products. I've been trying to steer away from my lips but better lip products, however, you know me no self control. I hope you enjoyed! If you have some great my lips but better lip products, I would love to know!

Until next time...
-Cindy





No comments:

Post a Comment