Monday, June 30, 2014

June Beauty Favorites!

          Hi everyone! Half a year has gone by, I can't believe it! It's that time of month again for my monthly favorites. I was actually able to discover many new favorites. So without furthur adieu, lets jump into it!
This stuff works like a charm! I actually tan really easy, so easy that I get tan lines within 15 minutes of being in the sun. So my whole body is basically a mosaic of different skin colors. That is where this product comes in to save the day! (Doesn't hurt that I was sent a coupon to get this free!) 

I've been loving this for the hot months! I think it controls my oil pretty well compared to without it. It sinks into the skin so well and so quickly!

My skin has been loving this stuff! It is extremely moisturizing and my skin just eats it right up. I also love that the day cream has SPF to protect against those UV rays!

Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer & Blush (sorry it's limited edition)
I have been using this to bronze my face and it looks amazing! When I'm going for a more sun kissed look, I swirl the 2 shades together. 


Top swatch is the blush, middle is the bronzer, bottom is them mixed

I know what you are thinking, scary, but it actually is a very beautiful blush. Just lightly dip your brush in and the smallest amount will give you such a vibrant glow!



Though this bad boy was from last year's summer collection, it was relaunched in this year's summer collection under a new name. It is slightly blue, but smoke it out with some bronzer and brown crease colors and it will that bronzer godess look everyone strives to have.



This shadow has been such a great time saver. Smack it on all over the lid, blend it out, and I am good to go!



This is such a beautiful nude lipstick! It's very moisturizing and last a good few hours on my lips. It is also very comfortable to wear and doesn't transfer to your teeth! 

I have an entire blog post about this, and for good reason! It unclogs your pores like a charm!

This is such a beautiful pink for your names. Once I saw this in the store I knew I had to have it!

          Yea, a pretty long list for this month! Hopefully you enjoyed, keep your eyes peeled for more posts!

Until next time...
-Cindy

*Disclaimer: I was sent a free product coupon from Suave for this product. However, everything else was purchased with my own money (or a free gift with purchase).

No comments:

Post a Comment