Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ulta Haul! Shop the Sale Through April 19, 2014


          Hi everyone! So exciting post today about my Ulta haul! There's an amazing sale going on right now where all Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, Jane Cosmetics, and Physicians Formula cosmetics are 40% off at Ulta online and in-store! The sale is set to last until Saturday so I figured I would post this haul up before then so you may go and get you some great items on sale! Remember, Ulta also have a $3.50 Off $10 purchase on their website to print for in-store or a code to enter for online. If you are like me and are always looking for save, make separate trips so you may use more of the coupons! I went on 2 separate trips. I hope you enjoy!

$3.50 Off Total Purchase



$3.50 Off Total Purchase



Maybelline Baby Lips in Pop of Pink -$1.22
$3.50 Off Total Purchase + $1 Off Maybelline lip product

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya (#027) -$3.23
$3.50 Off Total Purchase




$3.50 Off Total Purchase



          I know it's not very much, but hopefully it will give you an idea of what to get in this time of great sale! 

Until next time...
-Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment