Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Top Lip Products for Spring

          Hi everyone! I thought I would change up the pace today with a post about some lip products I have been loving for Spring! You might see a theme here with all the bright pinks, but looks do take a different turn depending on lip gloss! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

This is such a pretty shimmer lilac. Perfect for days for which I'm running late!



This is my favorite nude lipstick! It has a beautiful purple undertone and works with every eye look!



A great matte pink for spring! It really brightens up a look plus with a slight blue undertone, it makes those teeth look even whiter! 


On days where my lips are feeling a little dry, I use this matte balm instead of my Wet n Wild Lip Color. 



I can't get enough of these lip butters! They are so creamy and are great to touch up those high maintenance lipsticks. 


I love to apply this gloss over a bright pink lipstick! It just brings the look together!


This is such a bright coral pink! Wear it alone for a subtle pop of color.


Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color in Polished Petal (#105)
This gloss goes with just about any lipstick. Think your lipstick it too bright? Well this is perfect to tone things down a bit!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle (#200)
This is such a pretty color, but it is so hard to wear if your lips are chapped! So make sure it's a good day before busting this color out. I promise you, it will look stunning!



Yes, I know, it's very dramatic in the tube. However, if you lipstick is making your teeth look a tab yellow, pop this bad boy on and problem fixed!



Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in Florid Pink (#252) 
This gloss is so silky on the lips that you have to be careful not to apply too much or else it will slide all over your face. However, this is such a versatile color that I'm sure will go with just about any look!


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Rose Rush (#120)
Every since I got this lip balm, it's the only one I ever use! It's great for a slight wash of color plus it's super hydrating!



          If you have any favorite lippies for Spring, I would love to hear about them in the comments below!

Until next time...
-Cindy






No comments:

Post a Comment