Thursday, February 20, 2014

Unboxing: Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

+Influenster @influensterVox #JAdoreVoxBox

          Hi Everyone! Today I will be unboxing the J'Adore VoxBox from influenster! How exciting! I was sent these products from influenster for review. Please keep in mind all opinions are my own and I don't mean to upset or offend anyone by reviewing these products. Enough chitchat, lets get to it!


#JAdoreVoxBox


+johnfriedaus #3DayStraightLove


+bootsbeautyusa #PowerofPlants


+KissProductsInc #KISSlashes


@ShareRedRoseTea #SimplyIndulge


@hersheyskisses #Loveandkisses

          I am so excited about this Voxbox! Stay tune for my reviews. I'll be leaving links below to help to find more information on these products!

Influenster's Website, Facebook, Twitter
John Frieda's Webiste, Facebook, Twitter
Red Rose Tea Website, Facebook, Twitter
Hershey's Website, Facebook, Twitter

Until next time...
-Cindy












No comments:

Post a Comment