Friday, February 21, 2014

Potential Project Pan?

          Hi everyone! As you may guess from the title, I could potentially be doing a project pan! However, most project pans come with a "no buy" clause, and "no buy" is extremely hard for me! So maybe I'll just try to use up more products and slow my buying intake? Well, whatever I decide, I'll be showing you the products I have hit pan or are extremely close to finishing. The goal is that these will make it into my next empties post!!!



Revlon Colorstay Aqua in Translucent
(I believe the link is to the same product, just different packaging)





Almay Brown Eyes Trio
(So this is such an old item that Almay does not make this exact one anymore. However there is an Almay Eyeshadow Trio Smokey in Smokey Brown that is VERY similar)







          Anyways, wish me luck! If you find that these do not make it to my next empties post, you should definitely give me a good yelling for it. If you have been working on project pan or have done it, I would love to hear about it! Leave it in the comments below. :)

Until next time...
-Cindy

    






No comments:

Post a Comment