Sunday, December 1, 2013

Black Friday Haul! 2013

          Hi everyone! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I know I did. Today, I am doing a post on the items I hauled Black Friday. Please keep in mind, I am not bragging in any sort of way. I just wanted to show you things I got on sale. Also, I will not be showing gifts I purchased for friends and family because I forgot to take pictures before I wrapped those gifts!! But yes, I do shop for others on Black Friday. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas of what to pick up (ahem.. cyber Monday is just around the corner!)

          Let's begin!

 Bath & Body Works
Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist - $12

Marshmallow Fireside Mason Jar Candle - $0- Free item with a $10+ purchase at Bath & Body Works

Khol's
So Tank & Yoga Pant - $9.99

So Thermal Sweater - $4.99

-These prices do not reflect the 15% discount and the $10 off $30 we (my sister and I) used on our Khol's purchase so prices are definitely less than what I posted.

 Forever 21
Sweater - $5.49

Infinity Scarf - $6

Sweater - $7.99

Pink Beret - $5

Ulta
bareMinerals Go For the Glow - $10

Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Self Absorbed Conditioner - $6.99 each

Peppermint hand lotion - $1

Sephora
x2, Tarte set $10

Free gift with purchase!

          Definitely did a LOT less shopping for myself and MORE shopping for others this year. Hopefully you enjoyed! I'll be posting my Sephora order wants it comes in the mail. Surprisingly, that entire order was for gifts! (So I will take photos before I wrap and pack!) 

           If you went shopping Black Friday, let me know what you hauled! I would love to see!

Until next time...
-Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment