Thursday, December 12, 2013

Unboxing PINCHme #1

          Hi everyone! So I am here to do another unboxing. This time it is for PINCHme. Like Influenster you get items to review. However, you get to pick up to 3 items depending on availability! Downside, the items are only sample size. Upside, everyone get ones as long as items are available!!!! For my first box, I was only able to get 2 items. Let me show you:

Yes the box is slightly banged up




Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex


                                      


Gevalia Caramel Macchiato for Keriug

          So I know these are 2 very random and mismatched items, but still better than nothing! I'll give my thoughts on these a little. So many reviews to do in so little time!

Until next time...
-Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment