Friday, January 31, 2014

January Beauty Favorites

          Hi everyone! So I am trying to start a new series on this blog. As you can tell from the title, it will be my favorites! Hopefully I can keep this up all year :). Here is how it will go, I will be posting pictures along with a short description as to why it is my favorite for the month! Hope you enjoy!

Not only is this cheap, it smells great! I love that it refreshes my skin and make my makeup look flawless all day long!

Let me just say, I can't believe I did not buy this earlier. My skin has been great after using this product! I haven't gotten any breakouts since using this, and when I do, they are simple and easy (not volcanoes and dwell for 2 weeks). 

I have been using this product for quite some time. After taking the sponge tip off, I found out you get way more product and it goes on WAY better with your fingers! It never creases or goes into fine lines for me, and always banishes my under eye dark circles!


Physician Formula makes the best eyeliners! They are super pigmented and never smudge on me! I use this everyday in my lower lash line and my brown eyes POP! This only comes in a set of 3 by Physicians Formula, but the other colors you get you can use.


This primer is one of the best eye primers I have tried. Don't get me wrong, I love my ELF $1 one, but this primer literally glues eyeshadow to my lids (no matter high end or drugstore). It won't hide discoloration, but it will make you eyeshadow stay put for 8+ hours!


Honestly, I haven't stopped using this blush since I have gotten it last year. I actually use it as a highlighter, and it looks BEAUTIFUL.


Like the ELF Baked Blush, I have not stopped wearing this since last December. It is the perfect color for winter, being all rosy pink. It is also extremely pigmented, so I suspect this will last me quite a while. 


When i picked this up at the CVS Clearance sale, I was't expecting much. In fact, when I first got it, I didn't like it all that much. But, it grew on me. It moisturize, it's pigmented, and it last way longer than a balm ever should. I love it!


          So that will do it for my favorites this month. Yes, I know not very many, but hopefully February will yield more favorites for you all to look at!

If you have favorites for the month of January, let me know in the comments! Would love to hear about them! :)

Until next time...
-Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment