Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sale Alert! Aeropostale Online

UPDATE: Aeropostale 30% Off Clearance Sale has been extended to 11/21/2013! Hurray!

         Hey Everyone! I'm here to tell you of a great deal I just got from Aeropostale. I only mention this because I just bought some leggings online, and after receiving them, I realized I got 82.5% off retail price. (Yes you heard me right!!) Both were originally $39.95, but after all the discounts, I got them for $6.59 and $7.00 (It also helped they were already in clearance). How do you get this deal? Well, first off, if you shop the clearance section, you will receive an extra 30% if you enter the code EXTRA30 at checkout. So discount on discount!! If you purchase items not from clearance you will no receive the discount. Now, that is not even the best part. Aeropostale has a shipping promotion right now. If you checkout and pay with paypal, you will get 2-day free shipping instead of paying the $7+ shipping fee! So basically, if you pay with paypal, there is no minimum purchase to qualify for free shipping! To me, free shipping beats going into the store, because you save gas! The discount is also not available in stores (I don't think). So in this instant, you would save more money shopping online than going to a store!
          Now some things to keep in mind. I know you cannot try things on before buying it. I would definitely check the size chart as well as the reviews on the item. Most people will say whether or not the item worked for them and if it fits true to size. If you buy something and it doesn't work, you can return to a store for free, or send it back to Aeropostale, but you must pay a $7 shipping fee that is deducted from your credit card on file. If are weary about buying online also consider the paypal 2-day shipping promotion is going on until 11/15/2013 and the extra 30% off clearance ends 11/18/2013. So these deals will end soon!

So to sum up with key points:
  1. Extra 30% off clearance online, use code EXTRA30
  2. Free 2-Day shipping if you pay with paypal (no code needed).
  3. Deadlines: extra 30% off clearance ends 11/18/2013 and Free 2-Day shipping ends 11/15/2013.

If you are purchasing anything from Aeropostale, leave a comment telling me what you got! Happy Shopping!

Until next time...
-Cindy

*Please know I am not affiliated with Aeropostale in any way. I just wanted to share the news on a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment