Friday, September 6, 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer (Reserve Your Cabana)


          This is my review of the Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana (# 743A). It is a beautiful light cream color that works great for a highlighter. I have been wanting this product FOREVER since Emilynoel83 from youtube talked about it. I finally bought it after Rite Aid had 40% off Wet n Wild Cosmetics. This normally retails for $3.99 at Rite Aid. You can also find this at Walgreens, some Target stores, and whatever drugstore that carries Wet n Wild. You can also buy this online at the Wet n Wild website.

          From the Wet n Wild website, the product is described as:
          "Add a golden glow and a touch of luminosity to any complexion for a healthy, sun-kissed look. Special blend of treated nylon powders provide long-lasting, blendable color. Dermatologist-tested."
          Do I believe it adds a golden glow? Well, not Reserve Your Cabana

          Do I believe it adds a touch of luminosity to any complexion? Yes!!!!!

          Do I believe it gives a healthy, sunkissed looked? Yes it gives a healthy look, not sunkissed.

          Do I believe it provides a long-lasting, blendable color? Most definitely

          Here is a swatch of Reserve Your Cabana and judge for yourself. (Obviously, this is not blended out, but it gives you an idea of the color and the amount of payoff you get.)



Some interesting facts to note:
  1. There is SPF 15 in this "Bronzer." Active ingredients include Octinoxate 5% and Oxybenzone 1.5%. 
  2.  Wet n Wild DOES NOT test on animals. However, these products are made in China, and China is known to test on animals....
  3. There is an expiration date, I'm assuming due to the sunscreen in the product.
          As for my 2 cents on this products, I love it! It applies amazingly! Blends well and gives you that extra glow! You also get a large amount of product (13gs) so this will definitely last you basically forever. There isn't much shimmer or glitter in this product so you won't look like a glitter ball when you step out in the sun. It is a semi-long wearing formula, as it will be there after a few hours, but past 4-5hrs it starts to fade. Part of that is my skin type, a lot of things just fade on me because I have oily cheeks (Yes, I know that sounds funny). 

My Overall Rating: 90/100

If you have this, product do you love it or hate it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment