Saturday, July 27, 2013

First Impression: Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles



          This will be my first impression on the Dr. Scholl's For her High Heel Insoles. I received these in my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox. You can find these basically anywhere, Target, Walmart, drugstores, and I've even seen these at Safeway. They retail for $10.99. There is currently a $2 off Dr. Scholls for Her product on the Dr. Scholl's website. The one I have is for women's shoe size 6-10. According to their website, this is the only size they come in.

          According to the packaging, the high heel insoles are a:
          "Unique design [that] helps prevent high heel pain"
          The packaging also claims:
          "Fits comfortable in heels 2" and up
      • Immediate and long lasting comfort, guaranteed!
      • Shifts pressure off ball of foot
          Helps prevent foot pain
      • Ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot
      • FabuSTEP Gel provides added cushioning
      • Guaranteed all day comfort
          Hidden comfort that fits in fashionable shoes
      • Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
      • Slim desgin won't make shoes feel tight
        Stays firmly in place
      • Unique adhesive keeps insole in place
      • Removable without damage to shoes"
          The box also suggest you use these insoles with open shoes such as: slides, sandals, slingbacks, and strappy dress shoes.

          As for the claims, I DO NOT believe any of them are true except for immediate comfort. They will feel nice at first but it won't last. I didn't shift the pressure off the ball of the foot because heels make your feet apply pressure there. (The higher the heel the more pressure the ball of your feet will have). It also doesn't prevent foot pain. Again nothing can prevent that besides not wearing heels because of how your foot must shape to the heel. Also, depending on the shoe, it will make your shoes feel tight. That is easily fixed by using a different pair of shoe. They also don't stay in place. When I took off my shoe, the insole literally feel out. The only thing I really like about this is that it makes the bottom of my shoe a little more comfortable.

My Overall Rating: 20/100

My advice, save your money. This was a real disappointment in the whole Sunkissed VoxBox.




          



No comments:

Post a Comment