Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unboxing Influenster Refresh VoxBox!

+Influenster @Beanitos @DenTek @Listerine @SkinnygirlDaily@Montagnejeunesse #RefreshVoxBox

Hi All! It's been a while! Here again with a Influenster Refresh VoxBox! Let me tell you, this is the most stuff I have ever gotten in a VoxBox! The amount of things I need to talk about is crazy daisy. So let's jump to it! Remember, I received this products for testing purposes, and all of my opinions are my own. I will be completely honest with you. (Don't worry :))

Covergirl Ultra Smooth Foundation  
+COVERGIRL #UltraSmooth

L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream

Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Pretzel
@SkinnygirlDaily #skinnygirlXinfluenster

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel
@Montagnejeuness #MJPeelOff

LISTERINE POCKETPAKS
+ListerineUS #ListerinePocketPaks 

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Pics
+Dentek Oral Care, Inc. #GoFlossYourself

DenTek Fun Flossers
+Dentek Oral Care, Inc. #GoFlossYourself

Beanitos Nacho Cheese White Bean Chips
@Beanitos #allthatinabagofchips

Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
@Beanitos #allthatinabagofchips

          Great box isn't it! I can't wait to try these products and let you know my thoughts!

Until next time...
-Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment