Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome!

          Hopefully, this will be the first of many posts on this blog. I have been a student for about 18 years, and now that I have graduated, I find myself with a lot of free time I normally did not have before. Of course I am still job hunting and looking for ways to beef up my CV as I apply to graduate school, but in the meantime, why not do something I have never done before?
          Beauty has always been a interest of mine. It all started when I subscribed to Elle Folwer's youtube channel (allthatglitters21), and ever since then I have been a beauty junkie. Part of it is due to the researcher inside of me, I always want to try new things and see what works and what doesn't. The other part in due to the girly-girl inside of me that cannot get enough glittery, colorful "stuff." So here we are: me starting a beauty blog.
          The goal of this blog is hopefully to entertain as well as inform you by giving honest and detailed reviews about beauty products I encounter. I will say now, some my involve products sent to me by influenster. In fact my next few post will be about those products. Nonetheless, they will still be honest and hopefully informative for those of you out there.
          Now, in the off chance anyone is still reading this, or even read this at all, feel free to give me some suggestions about what to post on this blog. I know there must be 789749242 blogs that are about the same thing, so give me some feedback as you wait for my next post. What would you like to read in a blog?
-Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment